- Koenigsegg ONE:1
- Car Overview
- How to Install this mod
- Download Links
This mod adds Koenigsegg ONE:1 for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 mods.
The Koenigsegg One: 1 is one of the sportiest beasts ever created, the culmination of the dreams of Christian von Koenigsegg, who now 20 years ago set out to create the perfect supercar. We imagine that at that time could not imagine, not even remotely, the impact that his work would have worldwide, how his surname would end up becoming synonymous with the highest possible performance in a sports car with a street license.
I repeat, once again, that the One: 1 would undoubtedly be the culmination of a long career, of very pleasant moments, but also very hard, as Christian himself told us during our visit to the Koenigsegg factory. But why is this model called One: 1? What makes it so special, even more so than LaFerrari or the McLaren P1? What innovative solutions have been applied in its construction?
- The true mega car. Why such a bombastic name? Koenigsegg is defined as a manufacturer born with the sole objective of improving, again and again, the performance of its sports. The one of its name and the definition of the mega car would refer to the fact that this machine delivers the spectacular figure of 1 MW at 7,500 rpm. According to Koenigsegg, it is the first homologated sports car that has achieved such a feat.
- One to one, one to one. Its name would also refer to another milestone achieved by this sports car, that of getting its relationship between horsepower and kilograms to be exactly 1 to 1, 1,361 CV for 1,360 kilograms.
- Something more than carbon fiber. Built on the basis of the Agera R, to design the One: 1 and reach its amazing relationship between weight and power Koenigsegg had to go beyond raising the power to the limit we already know, practically doing miracles to reduce the weight in more than 80 kilograms. And how do you reduce the weight of a supercar that has already been optimized to the limit? Koenigsegg had to develop even more rigid and lightweight carbon fiber composites and reduce their thickness to the limits that were permissible to preserve their structural rigidity and impact resistance. Koenigsegg has carried out an intense computer analysis work to find the ideal thickness of each piece and had to combine the use of carbon fiber in the body with other materials such as Kevlar. Keep in mind, on the other hand,
- 2G. The Koenigsegg One: 1 has been designed to reach lateral forces up to 2G using street tires. To give you an idea of what that means, an emergency braking in a car usually reaches 1G, while in a frontal or lateral deceleration with a force of 3G airbags would jump. The lateral forces that this sport resists are somewhere in between.
- 610 kilograms of downforce at 260 km / h . The aerodynamic work of this sports car and the vertical load generated at 260 km / h would be comparable to pushing it against the asphalt with a weight of 610 kilograms, something less than half of its total weight. Among its active aerodynamic solutions includes a peculiar system of ailerons and flaps, in some cases independent for each side of the vehicle. It also highlights its immense aileron inspired by those used by the Le Mans prototypes, which can offer a negative inclination (-6º) in parking position or high speed / low resistance, oscillate to increase the downforce and reach a maximum inclination ( 25º) to function as an “aerobrake” supporting the brakes.
- At ground level. The Koenigsegg One: 1 has an active suspension system capable of lowering the height of the suspensions independently on each axis, to adapt to driving conditions. To reach its maximum speed, it is able to reduce the headroom height to 59 millimeters (from 100 millimeters) and in the rear train to 74 millimeters (from 90 millimeters). It also has pneumatic suspensions that are capable of raising an additional 50 millimeters, for example, to move more comfortably through the city, overcoming ridges without touching the flat bottom of the car or overcoming the garage ramp.
- 3D printing. To achieve 1 MW of power, Koenigsegg had to supercharge its 5.0-liter V8 engine with two turbo systems of variable geometry, both molded under a 3D printing system patented by Koenigsegg. 3D printing has also been used in the molding of other components, for example, its titanium exhaust system, with which the One: 1 managed to save 400 grams compared to an aluminum exhaust.
- 440 km / h: it is the speed that Koenigsegg estimates would reach without problems the One: 1. in any case his goal was not to enter the war with the Veyron and Hennessey Venom GT.
- Your “fireplace” . So much power requires a special cooling system, which is why it installed its characteristic “chimney”, which is actually an air intake, on the roof. To increase the ground effect, the base of the Koenigsegg One: 1 is completely trimmed, except for the presence of different air inlets and outlets with aerodynamic function – Venturi effect – and cooling of the brake and transmission equipment.
- Apparently, the Koenigsegg One: 1 had to face a curious incident in Germany. One of the few units that have been manufactured was registered in Germany. And for that, they had to modernize some databases in which it was not possible to introduce tourism with power in kilowatts exceeding three digits.
- Biofuel. The Koenigsegg One: 1, like other sports of the house that preceded it, will also work with biofuel E85, with competitive fuel, or with 98 octane gasoline. It is approved according to the Euro VI emission regulations.
- Michelin. Another of the curiosities of the Koenigsegg One: 1 is that, for the optimal development of its benefits, the Swedish brand would have worked with Michelin to develop a specific tire, a special version of the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, tailored to a sports so exclusive that you can count on the fingers produced by the unicades.
- For day to day, or so they say. Believe it or not, Koenigsegg does not conceive of his beast solely as a circuit supercar. Its radicality contrasts with the fact that there is no shortage of comfort elements such as opening and closing of electric windows, an adjustable position of the steering wheel and pedals, adjustable sports seats, sound equipment with USB connection, climate control and a rear parking camera. Optionally you can buy an improved sound system, a set of suitcases adapted to the loading space of the One: 1 or even an active sound cancellation system.
- Maximum exclusivity. The specific details about the Koenigsegg One: 1 are not entirely clear. We do know that its price is several million euros, as well as that the units produced can be counted on the fingers of the hands and would have already been awarded to their proud customers.
How to Install Mod in car mechanic simulator 2018:
Download the file. Unzip the archive. Copy the folder to the folder “Car Mechanic Simulator 2018/cms2018_Data/StreamingAssets/Car”.
Avoid double folders, look carefully so that there is a folder with the name of the car and its files.